Sunday, February 13, 2011

52 weeks of Color ~ Black!

Still working on catching up and today we have Black in the 52 weeks of color challenge!   I have so much black in my inventory I just didnt know what to choose so I picked up something new!  We all know that Blacklace has some gorgeous lingerie so I picked up one of their new offers have to say I just love this!  So just in time for Valentine's Day drop by and see what else they have!  Also if you haven't checked out her store yet...Zarabella Ming has some amazing poses at Sanctity Poses.  I just love almost everything she has made...the hard part is chosing what to use! I am sure you will see more in upcoming posts!
black2
Black

Skin: Laq ~ Vilda in Nougat
Lingerie: Blacklace ~ Black Satin & Sparkles
Boots: Bax ~ Prestige Boots
Tats: Garden of Ku Tattoo ~ The Wired Garden
Hair: Truth ~ Amelie in Crow
Poses: Sanctity Poses ~ A Little Fae Pack 2

No comments:

Post a Comment