Friday, April 2, 2010

More New Poses! Estetica

I have been spending alot of alone time in SL lately, needing to work out some stuff and also alot going on in my rl.  Its actually been kinda nice to explore the grid alone without the need to talk to anyone else.  I have to admit I do get a little lonely sometimes but its what I need at the moment.  Anyways this is not a depressing post! LOL  I did find a cute little place yesterday called Pueblo Blanco. Its a sweet little Spanish village with shopping, rowboats rides, apartments and horses to ride.  It was a fun place to explore and take pictures. 

I was fortunate enough to be given the bloggers pack of poses from a brand new store called Estetica!  They will be debuting this week at the Pose Fair and you must go check out what these girls have done!


So the first thing I did upon arriving at Pueblo Blanco is start snooping around.  The textures in the walls are beautiful and it so feels like being in another coutry.  So here I am heading up to one of the adorable apartments they have avail.  I mean...what harm can it do to just look around?
Next I spent the better part of a half hour wandering around talking to myself.  What?  Cause you dont do it?  I asked the ivy where I should walk to next......

Apparently that was the wrong idea...I was sent to the horse stable! Ewwwww horse butts! You think the ivey was trying to tell me something? I do not believe that walking around talking to myself makes me a horse's ass....
So I searched out an apartment to look at.  Not that I am looking to move, but this place looked so peaceful and pretty that I thought I should at least look. They were way too cute!  I had to run out of there in order to not want to rent a house I have no use for!  

After all that running I felt the need to throw my hair up and spend some time by this cool fountain.  There was a swan and some birds.  It was just a really sweet peaceful place to be. I guess I should talk about my outfit.  I love love love this outfit from League.  In fact I have been wearing it alot.  Its so not my normal style which tends towards slutty dresses but its fun and comfy and I can wear my Anexx 2way belt up boots which are my pretty much awesome. 



So to round out my trip I headed down to the sea.  The sun was in my eyes but I think it made for a nice picture.  I would just like to thank the girls of Estetica for providing these fun poses!  Go see them at the pose fair! 










Poses by Estetica in order of pictures: On the Verge of Desire, Spewing out the Yada Yadas, Rawhh! Face Fit, Simply Intriguing, I Don't Think So & The Austinite.

Outfit : League ~ Grandad Braces

Shoes : Anexx ~ 2way BeltLaceup Boots in dark brown

Skin : Tuli ~ Eva in tone 5

Hair: Truth ~ Fearne and Mena

No comments:

Post a Comment