Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Gymnastics FAIL! *~*Hopscotch*~* Poses part 2

Ok so I am not going to write much in this one.  I think the pictures speak louder than words.  Any of you who know me, know I am a total klutz.  Hell my av even has a falling dance in her chim because, well thats what I do.  So I knew when I tried out the *~*Hopscotch*~* Gymnastics poses, I would be in for a world of hurt......





OK Here we go.....Gonna attempt a handstand!



















Weeeeeeeeee!  I am up!  I did it!
Someone write this down...Chelley is doing a handstand!  As an added bonus I have yet to injure myself!
And here we go in true Chelley style.....What goes up! Must come crashing down.........



 GYMNASTICS FAIL!



But you know....I gotta make it look good.  Right?
TA~DA!!!!!!!!!


Chandni will be releasing these Gymnastics Poses right before the Pose fair in her store *~*Hopscotch*~*





Flowers : Oddment


No comments:

Post a Comment