Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Less talking more pictures

So today while I was trying to figure out where to take some pictures I came across this sweet place that I am sure you all have seen before but I have not, The Gardens of Absentia.  There are so many prettyful places to take pictures I had a hard time picking just a couple. 
This first outfit is from Paradisis.  I absolutely love the texture in this dress.  The dress is called Streets Girl and comes with many different options for wearing.  I am a bit modest so I chose to wear the bra underneath so that we dont have any accidental nipple showage.  I am not a big jewlery wearer but this cute little scarf thingy with a necklace entagled inside came with the outfit.  I completely adore the detail and the fact that it actually fit my neck without much messing around with it. 

You can see here in the back how the necklace detail continues to the back of the piece.  So often I see things that are really geared towards just being seen from the front.  Well let me just say I didnt work this hard to get my ass just right so that people only see me from the front.  The skin is new from Tuli, called Eva and let me tell you as a make-up addict in rl, I love love love this skin.  There are several make-up options but even the light make-ups look gorgeous.  The hair is a new store for me, although I see it in the feeds constantly.  Fri.day  has some really cute styles, I like this one the most because its semi edgy while being soft at the same time.  I am actually slightly tempted to take one of these pictures to my hair stylist and tell her I want this hair in rl. 

So Yays I am done with my first blog post!  Comments, suggestions?  Don't worry you will not hurt my feelings. 

Dress and neck adornment : Paradisis ~ Streets Girl : Rosewood

Hair : fri.day ~ Deena in Emo Black

Skin : Tuli ~ Eva

Poses : Striking Poses

No comments:

Post a Comment