Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Little About What This Blog Will Be....

Honestly, I am not really sure what this blog will become. For now it is starting as a semi fashion blog. I dont have a regular blog so it may turn into that at some point, although I will try to keep the angst away. Wow I just said blog alot of times in a row. Aaanyways, a little about the clothes that I wear and the things you will see here. In Second Life, I hostess at a cute little club called Lounge of Dreams. I am currently on hiatus due to some rl stuff but hope to be back in the swing of things soon. You may wonder what that has to do with fashion, well let me tell you. Here is the thing, I enjoy watching my av dance. Not only do I enjoy dancing, but I enjoy being in the club or other clubs I frequent and hanging out with my friends. The reason this matters is that the clothes that I buy in SL and thusly the clothes that I will usually blog will all be stuff that I can dance in. I absolutely love the look of some of the sculpy clothes, but I will be honest....I dont buy many of them. They are darn near impossible to do anything in except stand there and look pretty, and even then if you move wrong your arm is coming out of a pocket or something. So this being said, if you have something fabulous and sculpty that you would like me to blog send it my way and I will be sure to blog it, but I prolly wouldnt buy it.
Ok this is longer than I originally expected it to be so a few last things before I go start working on my first actual fashion piece. I am not a writer, I think that is obvious from the last little bit I wrote there. I was in dumb English thru high school and was a mom before college. So please dont expect any fantastic writing technique. It just won't happen. I also am not a photoshop or gimp expert. Most of my photos will be straight from sl with possibly just a slight touch up. I try to make them attractive but you will see no fancy stuff here.
Last but not least a little about myself or at least my av. Sometimes I am neko, sometimes not. It really just depends on my mood of the day. I am a horrible skin addict, and obsessed with changing my shape almost weekly. So very rarely will you see me looking exactly the same. I am hoping to start a shape business sometime in the future when my rl calms down. But for now this blog is about all I can handle and even this is frightening me. I hope you enjoy my posts and they help point you in the direction of something you hadnt seen before.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and yays for cute clothings!

~Chelley

No comments:

Post a Comment