Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Poses Weeeeeeee! Hopscotch Part 1

So yesterday a fairly new friend of mine Chandni Khondji of *~*Hopscotch*~* asked if anyone would like to preview some of the poses she will be debuting at and right before the Pose Fair.  Well, I have a slight obsession with poses at the moment so I jumped at the chance!  ZOMG she had some of the cutest poses ever!  I wish I could blog them!  The first set I tried was Attitude!


So of course I felt the need to find a very sassy outfit to go with it.  GothiCatz has some incredible outfits that every neko girl needs.  The textures in their leathers are awesome and there are so many little details that every time I wear something from there I find something new to adore.  The skin again is from Tuli.  I have a hard time not wearing it lately as it just has everything I want from a skin.  The boots are Tesla Angelina.  Probably the only boots I am wearing right now.  I just love the little tie laces in the back.  I have them in black and brown and they are smart and smexy and if I could I would marry them.


I just love these two poses because they are spunky and sassy  but prettyful at the same time.  There are so many poses in this set that it was hard to pick just a couple. But alas I was called away from picture taking of my diva self to help someone else out with pictures.    If you havent checked out *~*Hopscotch*~* yet, GO NOW!   She has some of the cutest stuff in her store.  Not just poses! Go check it out!



The next pose set I played with was Catty Hero!  I had so much fun with these.
Nothing like feeling like a very pretty kitty under the pale moon light.

The sunflower and pretty much all the ground flowers that you will see in this entry are from Oddment.  Helix Constantine is a goddess when it comes to her beautiful flowers.  My favs at the moment are the sunflowers and poppies that you will see in part 2 of this pose post.  They are bright and cheerful and will happy up any sim.





You better watch out!  This kitteh is on the prowl and she has claws!  Rawr!

No comments:

Post a Comment